My Aha of the morning is to put positive affirmations and goals on the screen saver of my computer. With all the time we spend on the computer couldn’t it be interesting to have a subtle reminder scroll across your computer instead of the bouncing ball.
It was easy to do – Go to the control panel and pick screen savers. When you scroll down you will see the name ‘Marquee’. From there you can add your text, change the fonts, size, color and speed. It is not unlimited space but I was able to put on 6 different lines. The whole process only took 5 minutes to complete.
There are lots of things you can pick. I put in my yearly production goals and a few affirmations. I am interested to see how often I notice it during the day.
Affirmations to Consider:
- I do what I love and am richly rewarded for it
- I close $1 Million in real estate transactions every month
- I receive checks
- I am rewarded for all the work I do
- I have the perfect real estate career for me
- Success is inevitable
- It is easy to manifest all of my goals
- Wealth is pouring into my life
- I am a lucky, happy, healthy and successful person
- I choose to be positive about real estate
- I sell X houses every week
- I list X houses every month for sale
- I have more money coming in than going out
- Today is full of miracles
- My intentions create my reality
- I am in charge of my life
I would love to hear if anyone else has tried this kind of experiment and the results. Or share your daily affirmations – I would love to hear them.
Shannon Aldrich (c) 2012